Nook Nook Music Clubhouse Sign-Up
Fun Things For Kids To Do With Music
- For Kids (4 – 11)
Scroll down to the calendar. Click on the date you want in the calendar.
- Sessions are 30 minutes and held in the basement of our main school at:
235 W State St. Doylestown
- More information below the calendar 🙂
Just what is “Nook Nook Music Clubhouse?”
When a young student (ages 4-11) misses a lesson they can make it up in a fun and social creative musical setting!
Multiple times every month we provide group sessions that feature various musical and creative activities such as music games, music creation, imaginative workshops, and more! It’s a wonderful way to allow our students to experience playing and creating music in a setting that’s different from their normal weekly music lessons.
At these sessions students are encouraged to play their primary instrument and go over what they’ve been learning in their private lessons, but they can also try out and learn other instruments. Sessions can have from one to six students.
All make-up classes will be held as Music Clubhouse sessions. All you have to do is sign up in the calendar above! Don’t forget to state which lesson you are canceling in the space provided.
Keep this page’s link handy and whenever you need a make-up, simply go to this page and choose the day that’s best for you!
The slot on the calendar will disappear once a session is filled up.
If none of the times on the calendar work for you try scrolling to another month. We update new times every two months, so please check back when you can 🙂
Once you cancel a lesson you’ll receive a make-up credit to use towards a Music Clubhouse session.
Why Music Clubhouse is better than traditional make-up lessons
- It’s faster and easier for you to simply click on an available date than to go back and forth through emails waiting for an available time from our busy teachers.
- It’s cheaper for you. If we had traditional make-ups then tuition would be (a lot) more expensive. Working with hundreds of students a week, cancelations take up a lot of teacher’s and admin’s time. This causes expenses and the overall fee to go up. We figure out how to have the best music lessons and experience at the cheapest prices possible so everyone can afford a music education.
- Less rules means more freedom for you. With traditional make-ups comes rules, such as: make-up lessons only apply if a cancelation is made before 24 hours of the lesson – this rule is implemented at most schools and it’s not good for those unexpected sick days. Or, only a certain amount of make-ups allowed each year (most schools allow only 3!). With the Music Clubhouse program, these rules don’t exist!
- Something different! The Music Clubhouse program allows your child to experience music in a different setting than their typical one on one lessons. Music is more than that! At their Music Clubhouse session they can utilize what they’ve been working on with their teacher. Plus they will learn music from a different perspective and learn material that they wouldn’t have learned in their private lessons.
Let your child put their musical powers to work in this imaginative environment unlike any other!