For a limited time try out any music lesson for FREE! No obligation!
Fill out this form to get started:
How are music lessons at Nook Nook Music School different?
- Your child will join a community pulsating with creative energy in a musical environment that celebrates the imagination!
- Students are not only taught how to play famous songs written by other musicians, but also how to structure their creativity to create their own music!
- We don’t focus on only one style of music, but help open student’s minds to explore all the music in the world and throughout history! Music is more than just rock and classical!
- Our teaching method is a balance of discipline, innovation, tradition, and creative play.
- Your child will participate in school wide projects, activities, contests, concerts, and more!
- Our teachers are actual music educators and professional musicians with amazing personalities towards children. No flakey contractors or rockstar-wannabes 🙂
- We go out of our way to accommodate you in your busy schedule!
All ages starting from 4 years old are welcome! Any level, ability, and interest!
And yes, many of our students are also teens and adults.
Imagine how your child will feel the first time they play their favorite song on an instrument!
Electronic music production
Or try out a class:
Intro To Music Program(ages 4-9)
Music Band (ages 4-11)
COMING SOON: Early Childhood Music (0-4)
“A man on a mission.” Music educator and founder of Nook Nook Music School Marcus J. Staniec opened his first music school while working as a composer and teaching music at top universities in Tokyo, Japan. He has been teaching creative music around the world since attending Berklee College of Music almost two decades ago. In the education department his team researched creativity in the classroom. Most music lessons are designed to merely copy songs (usually limited in genre), very rarely allowing students to think like creative people. Marcus is constantly working on Nook Nook’s curriculum to incorporate creative activities in lessons and throughout the school. An approach that strengthens confidence and creates leaders. His positive, engaging, and creative approach to education has made him one of the most sought after music educators in the world! He has since moved back to his hometown in Bucks County, Pa with his family to help people of all kinds to experience a rich and imaginative music learning experience.
CURRENT: 233 W State St. Doylestown, PA 18901
FROM AUGUST 2023: 4059 Skyron Dr. Doylestown AKA ‘The Old Conservatory Building
M-F: 9AM – 9PM